Monday, December 12, 2011

Seven Sripture Readings for GOD's Protection

7 Scripture Readings for GOD’s Protection

“Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God I will praise His word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me? … In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” Psalm 56: 3,11

“The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war should rise against me, in this I will be confident.” Psalm 27:1

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, until these calamities have passed by. Psalm 57:1

“For the Lord God will help me; therefore I will not be disgraced; therefore I have set my face like a flint, and I know that I will not be ashamed. He is near who justifies me; who will contend with me? Let us stand together. Who is my adversary? Let him come near me. Surely the Lord God will help me; who is he who will condemn me? Indeed they will all grow old like a garment; the moth will eat them up.” Isaiah 50:7

“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from me,” says the Lord. Isaiah 54:17

The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my savior; thou saved me from violence. I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from my enemies. 2 Samuel 22:3-4

Be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might….put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles (trickery) of the devil….for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places….wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all to stand….stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness….and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace….above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith you shall be able to quench (put a stop to) all the fiery darts (tests, trials) of the wicked….and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God….praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Ephesians 6:10-18

No comments:

Post a Comment