Saturday, October 5, 2013

Living with Christ Morning Prayer

Living with Christ Morning Prayer
Saturday, October 5, 2013 

I want to be 
completely transformed into your mercy 
and to be your living reflection, O Lord.
Help me, O Lord, that my eyes may be merciful,
so I may never suspect
or judge from appearances,
but look for what is beautiful
in my neighbors' souls
and come to their rescue.
Help me, that my ears may be merciful,
so I may heed my neighbors' needs
and not be indifferent to their pains.
Help me, O Lord, that my tongue may be merciful,
so I should never speak negatively of my neighbors,
but have a word of comfort and forgiveness.
Help me, O Lord, that my hands may be merciful
and filled with good deeds,
so I may do only good to my neighbors
by doing the difficult tasks.
Help me, O Lord, that my heart may be merciful
so I may feel all the sufferings of my neighbors.
Jesus, I trust in you!

- St. Faustina Kowalska

No comments:

Post a Comment