Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Walk On Water (WOW) quote for today, October 24, 2012

Walk On Water (WOW) quote for today

 

“So far as a man may be proud of a religion rooted in humility, I am very proud of my religion; I am especially proud of those parts of it that are most commonly called superstition. I am proud of being fettered by antiquated dogmas and enslaved by dead creeds (as my journalistic friends repeat with so much pertinacity), for I know very well that it is the heretical creeds that are dead, and that it is only the reasonable dogma that lives long enough to be called antiquated.” (G. K. Chesterton; Autobiography, 1936)
 

 
Morning Prayer:
 
God our Saviour,
  through the grace of baptism you have made us children of light.
Hear our prayer
  that we may always walk in that light
  and work for the truth as your witnesses before men.
Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
  who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit,
  one God, for ever and ever.
Amen.


May the Lord bless us and keep us from all harm; and may he lead us to eternal life.

AMEN


Source: Morning Prayers (Lauds)

No comments:

Post a Comment